1. Speak gently, always being positive and lifting others.
2. Help people, with no thought of reward.
3. Overlook others' mistakes; have great patience with imperfections.
4. Forgive easily and quickly.
5. Put the needs and desires of others before your own.
6. Share the good things in your life freely.
7. Be genuinely interested in the welfare of others.
8. Give of yourself--especially your time.
9. Be polite and courteous.
10. Share another's burden.
11. Listen patiently.
12. Set a good example.
13. Resist the urge to talk about others unkindly.
14. Treat others the way you'd like to be treated.
15. Be fair and honest at all times.
16. Try to love people unconditionally.